Journey’s End Farm Camp is located in northeastern Pennsylvania just outside the village of Sterling. However, our mailing address is Newfoundland, located 6 miles to the south (because the Newfoundland Post Office delivers our mail to the farm). Driving time is approximately 2-3 hours from both New York City and Philadelphia and approximately 4.5 hours from Washington, D.C.
Our street address:
Journey's End Farm
364 Sterling Road
Newfoundland, PA 18445
- From I-84: Take EXIT 17 to PA 191 north to PA 196, then south two and a half (2.5) miles. We are located one and two tenths (1.2) of a mile south of Sterling, PA on PA 196, and 15 miles north of Mt. Pocono, a yellow farmhouse in the valley between two concrete bridges. (click for map)
- From D.C. & MD: Take interstates/BeltwayI-495 to I-95 North, to I-695 north (Baltimore), to I-83 north to PA near Harrisburg; then I-81 north to Scranton, then I-380/84 east to EXIT 17. (See above) (click for map)
- From Philadelphia: Take I-476 north to I-80 (Pocono Exit), I-80 east to Exit 293 for I-380 North toward Scranton, 6 miles to Exit 8 Tobyhanna. Right on PA 423 north through stoplight, follow turns, continue about four and a half (4.5) miles to where PA 423 intersects with PA 196 north. Turn left and follow PA 196 about 8 miles. Journey's End is on the right (yellow farmhouse) in a valley between 2 concrete bridges. (click for map)
- From NY/NJ: I-80 W to Exit 293 – I-380 North – toward Scranton (follow directions above from Phila.) (click for map)
* NOTE to GPS USERS: GPS devices have been known to give a false location and/or directions to JE. Please use the coordinates provided and make sure you know where you should be going prior to your trip. If you have a detailed paper map of the area, it may prove useful as data service is not always reliable as you navigate the hills and valleys of Northeastern Pennsylvania.